Development Law Panel
Conference co-chair Harry Herskowitz will host the Condominium Development Law Panel once again this year. Each of our panelists will be speaking on the following topics (for approximately 10 minutes each, followed by a plenary Q & A session):
- Mark Karoly - Tarion’s proposed changes to the mandatory addendum, for pre-construction condo sales;
- Craig Robson - Issues and concerns involving the development of vacant land condominiums, common element condominiums and/or phased condominiums;
- David Spencer - Provisions in the declaration to address electrical vehicles and the installation of charging stations and electricity check meters (and the new condominium regulations in connection therewith);
- Tammy Evans - Development charges and parkland levies – charging all or part of same (or only increases in same) in the statement of adjustments; and
- Arthur Shapero - Issues and concerns involving cost-sharing agreements with condominiums.