Development Law Panel
1. Tarion’s proposed changes to the mandatory addendum, for pre-construction condo sales;
2. Terminating condominiums to pursue future development opportunities, the pros and cons of termination under the Condominium Act;
3. Dealing with smart home technologies and key-less entry/remote access systems in new condominium projects, and what should be contained in the declaration or by-laws to address same;
4. Development charges and parkland levies – charging all or part of same (or only increases in same) in the statement of adjustments;
5. Provisions in the declaration to address electrical vehicles and the installation of charging stations and electricity check meters, and addressing the limited capacity of the building’s main electrical transformer to accommodate future charging stations by all unit owners.